Monday, January 23, 2012

Class Reflection

In this class, we have gone over a few different websites that I have never visited before, this site being one of them. I have never really had a blog before, but it is nice to write out your opinions on things and see what others think too. Another thing I have never done is diigo. I still don't really understand how to use it, but I am slowly getting the hang of things. I also have never worked on a project with other people at the same time on different computers. It is interesting to only communicate using chat. I thought this class would be going over a lot of things I already knew, but it is nice to learn new things about social networking that I never really explored before.

3 comments:

  1. that is awsome to be able to work on the same project at the same time and wherever you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the google presentation thing is pretty cool too i've never seen something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! i totally get what you mean by thinking this class would be going over the things i already knew, i thought the same thing but it really is fun to learn how to do knew things (: who knows what else we'll learn...

    ReplyDelete