Monday, April 30, 2012

Pinterest, Evernote, and LiveBinders.

Pinterest is by far my favorite out of all of these sites. They are all useful, but Pinterest is more for fun. I am able to find cute little craft projects that I can do, and pictures of things that I like. It may not be of use to me in any way other than for personal entertainment, or things to do around the house, but it is a great website.

The other two websites are more for business use and things like that. LiveBinders is a great way to do research. You can create a binder and have google fill it up for you. It can be very helpful when you have a research paper due.

Evernote is the same in that it can help with research. You can store notes and use it to keep pictures and things. It will help keep you organized for that same paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment